GREENVILLE, Ohio – Officially, National Pizza Day is celebrated on Feb. 9. We say why wait?
Pizza and Pints returns to Darke County for a two-week event from Jan. 23 through Feb. 5. The event, hosted by the Darke County Visitors Bureau and Main Street Greenville, features pizza and beverage deals from nine different Darke County establishments.
Customers who dine-in at four or more of the nine participating restaurants can enter a drawing to win a 55-inch UHD television. Pick up a Pizza and Pints card at one of the participating restaurants or at the Welcome Center in Greenville, located at 421 S. Broadway. Get at least four different stamps from the nine restaurants and mail or return the card to the Welcome Center no later than Feb. 14.
And don’t forget to ask about the Pizza and Pints deals at each establishment!
“Darke County serves up some of the best pizza around, and this is a great opportunity to support Darke County businesses,” said Greg Billing, Executive Director of the Darke County Visitors Bureau and Main Street Greenville. “We all need some extra incentive to get us out of the house when it’s cold outside. What better way than pizza and some beverages? You just might find a new favorite pizza hangout.”
The participating Pizza and Pints locations include:
• A.R. Winery, 3564 Gordon-Landis Road, Arcanum
• The Don’s Pizza, 617 S. Broadway, Greenville
• The Endless Pint, 39 E. Main Street, Versailles
• JT’s Brew & Grill, 1475 Wagner Ave., Greenville
• The Merchant House, 406 S. Broadway, Greenville
• Schlechty’s Bar & Grill, 124 W. Washington Street, New Madison
• Sharp’s Tavern, 101 S. Main Street, Palestine
• Sure Shot Tap House, 117 E. 5th Street, Greenville
• The Whistle Stop, 200 S. Main Street, Ansonia
For more information on Pizza and Pints, call the DCVB at 937-548-5158.